Did You Know?
Twelve Facts You Might Not Know About YOUR Chamber:
- ALL of your employees – not just the voting representatives – are eligible to attend our committee meetings, “Chamber After Hours” and special events.
- The Chamber News (our monthly newsletter) is available online to better serve you and your employees.
- Our members are not only located in Allegany County, but throughout the surrounding area of Maryland as well as West Virginia and Pennsylvania.
- Market your products and services directly to Chamber members – it is less expensive for members to place a flier in the Chamber newsletter than doing a direct mailing. Just call the office for pricing.
- Our quarterly Member Orientations are open to not only new members, but existing members as well.
- Every Chamber member you meet becomes a potential spokesman for your business as well.
- One of the best networking tools we offer is our “Chamber After Hours” with crowds of over 125 individuals attending each event.
- You can have a voice in Annapolis during the legislative session by utilizing the Voter Voice Tool (see Legislative Committee link for more details)
- Display your business cards and brochures at the Chamber office.
- As a member, your contact information and web address are added to the Chamber’s website for direct access by those who visit.
- The Chamber stands as a united voice on issues and positions representing the greater good of our citizens.
- Your Chamber is ever changing to better serve your needs!